Saturday 16 March 2013

What should I write on

         Long time! Sigh!
         Indeed it's been a very long time since I thought I'll be writing a post on something very intriguing (at-least for me) but a good read for all of you readers. So after much of a brainstorming on weekends ( I being a trainee software coolie gets time only on weekends)  I narrowed down to few important points-to write upon something which has always haunted me. The growing disparity between the rich and the poor, the tyranny of being from the first generation educated strata of a lower middle class, the high aspirations of middle class community in growing India, totally unorganized education sector system in India (profit making education sector in alive and kicking) which gives unequal opportunities to many  etc etc. So I'll start writing on one of the points given above today itself and will post it very soon. Till then enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment